Support the site by following @VRcompare on Twitter
3Glasses Blubur S1
|Device Type||PC powered|
|Platform||SteamVR, Windows Mixed Reality|
|Retail Price||$530 headset only|
|Display Type||Single LCD|
|Subpixel Layout||RGB Stripe|
|Resolution (per eye)||1440x1440|
|Refresh Rate||120 Hz|
|Field of View||110° horizontal, 110° vertical, 156° diagonal|
|IPD Range||60-63 mm software adjustable|
|Weight||358 g without headstrap|
|Material||Plastic, foam facial interface|
|Headstrap||Flexible fabric strap|
|Tracking Type||6 DoF Outside-in|
|Base Stations||1 x 3Wand|
|Speakers||Integrated stereo headphones|
|3.5mm Audio Jack||No|
|Video Connection||DisplayPort, USB 3.0|
The 3Glasses Blubur S1 is a virtual reality headset manufactured by 3Glasses. It was released in November 2016, following an announcement in June the same year. It is the company's second VR headset release.
- This headset is discontinued.
- This headset requires a connection to a PC in order to be used.
- This headset has a high refresh rate. 120 Hz
- This headset has a high horizontal field of view. 110°
- This headset uses outside-in tracking that requires external base stations for full tracking capability.
- This headset is sold without controllers.