Support the site by following @VRcompare on Twitter
|Device Type||PC powered|
|Platform||ANTVR Hall, SteamVR|
|Retail Price||$450 headset only|
|Display Type||2 x OLED|
|Resolution (per eye)||1080x1200|
|Refresh Rate||90 Hz|
|Field of View||110° horizontal, 110° vertical, 156° diagonal estimate|
|Material||Plastic, foam facial interface|
|Headstrap||Flexible fabric strap|
6 DoF Inside-out (marker based)*
Uses a marked carpet to track position
|Controllers||2 x ANTVR Cyclop Controller (6 DoF)|
|Input Methods||D-Pad, index trigger|
|Speakers||Integrated stereo speakers|
|3.5mm Audio Jack||Yes|
|Video Connection||HDMI, USB 3.0|
The ANTVR Cyclop is a virtual reality headset manufactured by ANTVR. It was released in July 2017. It is the company's first VR headset release.
- This headset is discontinued.
- This headset requires a connection to a PC in order to be used.
- This headset has a low per-eye resolution. 1080x1200
- This headset has a high horizontal field of view. 110°
- This headset uses marker-based tracking that requires external base stations for full tracking capability.
- This headset can be purchased with two 6DoF controllers.