Support the site by following @VRcompare on Twitter
Canon MREAL S1
|Device Type||PC powered|
|Retail Price||$38500 headset only|
|Display Type||Single Micro LED|
|Resolution (per eye)||1600x1200|
|Refresh Rate||120 Hz|
|Field of View||45° horizontal, 34° vertical, 56° diagonal|
|Passthrough||Dual passthrough cameras|
|IPD Range||57-76 mm hardware adjustable|
154 x 74 x 37 mm
6.06 x 2.91 x 1.46 in
137 g without headstrap
338 g with headstrap
|Headstrap||Removable plastic halo strap with flip-up visor|
|Tracking Type||6 DoF Inside-out|
|3.5mm Audio Jack||No|
|Video Connection||Mini DisplayPort, PCIe 2.0 (Gen 3) x4|
The Canon MREAL S1 is a virtual reality headset manufactured by Canon. It was announced in October 2020.
- This headset is unreleased.
- This headset requires a connection to a PC in order to be used.
- This headset is lightweight. 338 g
- This headset has a high refresh rate. 120 Hz
- This headset has a low horizontal field of view. 45°
- This headset does not require external base stations.
- This headset is sold without controllers.
The headset can be refitted to be used in a handheld mode, with the headstrap removed. It also features a flip-up visor, allowing for the user to quickly remove and replace the device on their head.