Support the site by following @VRcompare on Twitter
|Device Type||PC powered|
|Retail Price||$449 with controllers|
|Display Type||Single LCD|
|Subpixel Layout||RGB stripe|
|Resolution (per eye)||2160x2160|
|Refresh Rate||90 Hz|
|Field of View||114° horizontal, 109° vertical, 158° diagonal|
|IPD Range||60-72 mm hardware adjustable|
|Tracking Type||6 DoF Inside-out via 4 integrated cameras|
|Controllers||2 x DecaGear Controller (6 DoF)|
|Input Methods||Face buttons, joystick, index trigger,|
|Finger Tracking||Full finger and thumb tracking|
|Speakers||Headstrap-integrated 8Ω stereo micro-speakers|
|3.5mm Audio Jack||No|
|Video Connection||DisplayPort, USB-C|
|Bluetooth||Bluetooth 5.0 LE|
The DecaGear is a virtual reality headset manufactured by Deca. It was announced in October 2020.
- This headset is unreleased.
- This headset requires a connection to a PC in order to be used.
- This headset has a high per-eye resolution. 2160x2160
- This headset has a high horizontal field of view. 114°
- This headset does not require external base stations.
- This headset can be purchased with two 6DoF controllers.
The DecaGear is a PC powered headset, but it is equipped with a WiFi-capable SoC, allowing it to be used with a wireless video connection (although the headset still requires a power source).
The headset is releasing alongside two peripherals:
- DecaAir, a battery pack allowing for the headset to be used wirelessly for up to six hours.
- DecaMove, a sensor to detect hip motion.
The DecaGear will also be the first consumer VR headset to release with full face and body tracking capabilities.