Support the site by following @VRcompare on Twitter
Oculus Rift DK2
|Device Type||PC powered|
|Retail Price||$350 headset only|
|Display Type||Single OLED|
|Resolution (per eye)||960x1080|
|Refresh Rate||75 Hz|
|Field of View||94° horizontal, 99° vertical, 137° diagonal|
|IPD Range||63.5 fixed|
182 x 97 x 127 mm
7.17 x 3.82 x 5 in
|Weight||440 g with headstrap|
|Material||Plastic, foam facial interface|
|Headstrap||Flexible fabric strap|
|Tracking Type||6 DoF Outside-in|
|Base Stations||1 x Rift DK2|
|3.5mm Audio Jack||No|
|Video Connection||HDMI, USB|
The Oculus Rift DK2 is a virtual reality headset manufactured by Oculus. It was released in July 2014, following an announcement in March the same year. It is the company's second VR headset release.
- This headset is discontinued.
- This headset requires a connection to a PC in order to be used.
- This headset has a low per-eye resolution. 960x1080
- This headset uses outside-in tracking that requires external base stations for full tracking capability.
- This headset is sold without controllers.