Support the site by following @VRcompare on Twitter
Razer OSVR HDK 2
|Device Type||PC powered|
|Retail Price||$399 headset only|
|Display Type||Single LCD|
|Subpixel Layout||RGB stripe|
|Resolution (per eye)||1080x1200|
|Refresh Rate||90 Hz|
|Field of View||110° horizontal, 90° vertical, 142° diagonal|
|IPD Range||63.5 fixed|
|Weight||650 g with headstrap|
|Material||Plastic, foam facial interface|
|Headstrap||Flexible fabric strap|
|Tracking Type||6 DoF Outside-in|
|Base Stations||1 x OSVR Base Station|
|3.5mm Audio Jack||No|
|Video Connection||HDMI, USB 3.0|
The Razer OSVR HDK 2 is a virtual reality headset manufactured by Razer. It was released in July 2016, following an announcement in June the same year. It is the company's second VR headset release.
- This headset is discontinued.
- This headset requires a connection to a PC in order to be used.
- This headset has a low per-eye resolution. 1080x1200
- This headset has a high horizontal field of view. 110°
- This headset uses outside-in tracking that requires external base stations for full tracking capability.
- This headset is sold without controllers.