Support the site by following @VRcompare on Twitter
|Device Type||PC powered|
|Retail Price||$4995 headset only|
2 x AMOLED*
Peripheral displays. Focal area: uOLED displays.
|Resolution (per eye)||
Peripheral displays. Focal displays: 1920x1080
Peripheral displays. Focal displays: 60 Hz
|Field of View||87° horizontal, 87° vertical, 123° diagonal|
|IPD Range||61-73 mm software adjustable|
|Weight||605 g with headstrap|
|Material||Plastic, foam facial interface|
|Headstrap||Hard padded retractable strap|
|Tracking Type||6 DoF Inside-out (marker based)|
|Base Stations||2 x SteamVR 2.0|
|3.5mm Audio Jack||Yes|
|Video Connection||DisplayPort, USB-C|
The Varjo VR-2 is a virtual reality headset manufactured by Varjo. It was released in October 2019, following an announcement in October the same year. It is the company's third VR headset release.
- This headset is discontinued.
- This headset requires a connection to a PC in order to be used.
- This headset has a low horizontal field of view. 87°
- This headset uses marker-based tracking that requires external base stations for full tracking capability.
- This headset is sold without controllers.